TDS Meter - To Check the Quality of Drinking Water AP1 HM Digital Meter Pen TDS
TDS Meter - To Check the Quality of Drinking Water
With Water Resistant Housing
Simultaneous Display of "TDS & Temperature"
The ultimate need of every home in India – TDS is directly related to the quality of drinking water.
What is TDS?
TDS means total dissolved solids in a liquid; which includes charged ions, minerals, salts & metals. TDS is expressed in units of mg per unit volume of liquid (mg/L), also referred to as parts per million (ppm).
TDS is directly related to quality of drinking water.
TDS of drinking water has direct effect on your health. Both higher TDS & Lower TD has bad effects on your health. Water with TDS less than 40 ppm will have a sharp crisp taste.
As per worldwide researches; TDS Range of healthy drinking water should be in between 40 – 225ppm.
1. Ideal for both residential & commercial use. Includes a carrying case.
2. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
3. Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
4. Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
5. Low Battery Indication
6. Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm.
From 0-5000ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm.
7. Digital Calibration (push button)
8. Automatic Temperature Compensation.
9. Display: Large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
TDS Range : 0 - 5000 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range : 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution :1 ppm; Temp. resolution is 0.1
Accuracy :+/- 2%
ATC :Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 80 degrees Celsius.
Calibration : Digital calibration by push button.
Housing : Water - resistant