Tds Meter - To Check The Quality Of Drinking Water
When dealing with conductivity, the Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) in a liquid is useful to know but often hard to identify. TDS Meters effectively help determine the total dissolved solid and, therefore, the liquids conductivity. Check out PE Facts to find out how to get the most reliable results from your TDS Meter,
TDS is defined as the Total Dissolved Solid in a liquid solution. The Total Dissolved Solid is considered the total weight of all solids that are dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in units of milligram (mg) per unit volume of water (mg/l). It is also referred to as parts per million and is directly related to the cleanliness of water and water purification systems.
- Very accurate measurement due to advanced microprocessor technology
- Batteries and carrying case included
- Pocket size unit - large and easy-to-read LCD screen
- Commercial amd home use
- Over 1000 hours of battery life.
Pen Type pH Meter + Calibrating Screwdriver
- pH Range : 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution : 0.1 pH
- Accuracy : ±0.1 pH
- Calibration : manual, 1 point, through trimmer
- Power Source : 3 x 1.5V battery
- Dimensions : 150 x 30 x 21 mm (5.9 x 1.2 x 0.8")