Magnetic Float Sensors with 3 meter wire
Float Sensor is an electrical ON/OFF Switch, which operates automatically when liquid level goes up or down with respect to specified level. The Signal thus available from the Float Sensor can be utilized for control of a Motor Pump or an allied electrical element like Solenoid, Lamps, and Relays etc.
Float Sensors contain hermetical sealed Reed Switch in the stem and a permanent Magnet in the Float. As the Float rises or falls with the level of liquid the Reed Switch is activated by Magnet in the Float.
Magnetic float switches are used as level monitors and to control liquid media.
· Material Polypropylene (PP)
· Contact form NO
· Contact rating (max) 10 W / VA
· Switching current (max) 0.5 A
· Carry current (max) 1.5 A
· DC Switching voltage (max) 180 V
· DC Switching voltage (max) 130 V
· DC Breakdown voltage (min) 200 V
· Operating temperature (max) -20 to +80 °C